Orders and Shipping Explained
Changes to shipping options:
- we no longer offer the ‘pick up at the markets’
- for $5 we can deliver to suburbs in the St George and Sutherland Shire. If you select this option please provide a street address. No PO boxes.
- for $10 we can deliver (or post) to other Sydney suburbs
- for all other cities and states please select the Australia Post Standard Shipping option
- if you’d like your items Express Posted please select that option
- remember if you spend more than $75 you qualify for free shipping.
We bake to order and we want our products to be as fresh as possible when they reach your pet which is why we recommend Express Post. We also use Sendle and have found they are quite efficient for deliveries, especially in Sydney. All deliveries are booked as “Authority to Leave”, please advise us if you request otherwise.
When ordering birthday boxes please allow 4 business days if they are being delivered in Sydney and at least 5 business days for items being posted (please factor in if you’ve selected Parcel Post or Express). For rush orders please contact us first. If you order a birthday box with a cupcake these will last a week or so in the fridge, the bikkies will last about 2 weeks.
The birthday boxes are always in perfect condition when we send them and we pack them to ensure they are received the same! If you’ve received your package and you’re not happy with it please let us know!
Please also be mindful that the treats that have yoghurt icing on them can melt in warm temperatures. We recommend Express Post to decrease time exposed to the elements in transit.
Generally for any order received from Thursday to Sunday will be baked on the Sunday and posted on the Monday. This is dependent on availability. We usually aim to post out orders in 3-5 business days but again this is subject to availability. For example some fish take 3 days just to dehydrate!
All care is taken to protect your items when they are in transit, however we cannot take responsibility for how they are received. If this concerns you please contact us and we can have your order available for pick up at one of our markets if you are in Sydney.
Have a question? Don't hesitate to contact us.